Hats off to the Zebras Hats off to the Zebras

Bill Bailey is great

This is one of my favourite songs by him (even though it sounds a little like Can You Feel The Love Tonight from The Lion King).

Anyway, animation and style was great, and it flowed pretty well. It all fitted as well, unlike many flash music vids which tend to go off on a tangent.

-Krykos

PS, next time Insect Nation should be done. ;)

WAR-HEART responds:

thanks

Joker and the Thief Joker and the Thief

Great flash!

It's nice to see the flash finally 100% done, and it didn't disappoint at all. The graphics were great, I lol'd in some places, and Wolfmother always kicks ass. And the extras were funny as well.
My only suggestion though was that the animation was sometimes a lil choppy (even on the lower settings), but it didn't have an impact on the rest of the flash overall.

PS, go TPS!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Finally, Episode 6!

It's great to see the Joe Zombie story continue after three years of waiting, especially as it was one of the first flashes I saw on NG. The action sequences were amazing (great 3D touches), and fitted well with the music.
I can't wait for episode 7 to come out (so please don't take as long). ;)

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Nice one, Moosh.

Much better than most other sim games I've played. I actually played twice cos I failed the first time. Well deserved front page. Go TPS ;)!

insurance hunter insurance hunter

Out of curiosity...

How much were you paid to make this? :D

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Haha

Hours of fun. They need this on MSN.

Drops of Life Drops of Life

Very dreamy

To me, this song sounds like it would be fitting on an Air album, and reminds me of Alone In Kyoto from their album Talkie Walkie. It just seems to have elements of Japanese music.

The song itself is quite mellow and I like the progression although it can be a bit slow at times. The reverb on some synths is quite nice, and I like the jingle effects when the song gets going, although having it repeat every other bar does tend to get a bit annoying.

The change in direction to the synth-y strings is a nice touch, as is the low harmonious bells. But it did distort at times.

Overall, I enjoyed that a lot, and it did relax me quite a bit.

Gillenium responds:

Excellent! Thanks for the review. I'm sure most artists will agree that the older one's work gets, the harder it is to listen to, and it's definitely that way with me and this one. As long as people enjoy it, though, I'm a happy camper! It's right up there with Villain on my list of tracks I want to remake.

Relax and Chill Relax and Chill

Amazing

This is, no doubt, one of the best songs I have heard on Newgrounds. I always come back to listen to this song every so often, and I'm always amazed at how well its put together. Nice job!