Drops of Life Drops of Life

Very dreamy

To me, this song sounds like it would be fitting on an Air album, and reminds me of Alone In Kyoto from their album Talkie Walkie. It just seems to have elements of Japanese music.

The song itself is quite mellow and I like the progression although it can be a bit slow at times. The reverb on some synths is quite nice, and I like the jingle effects when the song gets going, although having it repeat every other bar does tend to get a bit annoying.

The change in direction to the synth-y strings is a nice touch, as is the low harmonious bells. But it did distort at times.

Overall, I enjoyed that a lot, and it did relax me quite a bit.

-Krykos

Gillenium responds:

Excellent! Thanks for the review. I'm sure most artists will agree that the older one's work gets, the harder it is to listen to, and it's definitely that way with me and this one. As long as people enjoy it, though, I'm a happy camper! It's right up there with Villain on my list of tracks I want to remake.

Relax and Chill Relax and Chill

Amazing

This is, no doubt, one of the best songs I have heard on Newgrounds. I always come back to listen to this song every so often, and I'm always amazed at how well its put together. Nice job!