Hats off to the Zebras Hats off to the Zebras

Bill Bailey is great

This is one of my favourite songs by him (even though it sounds a little like Can You Feel The Love Tonight from The Lion King).

Anyway, animation and style was great, and it flowed pretty well. It all fitted as well, unlike many flash music vids which tend to go off on a tangent.

-Krykos

PS, next time Insect Nation should be done. ;)

WAR-HEART responds:

thanks

Joker and the Thief Joker and the Thief

Great flash!

It's nice to see the flash finally 100% done, and it didn't disappoint at all. The graphics were great, I lol'd in some places, and Wolfmother always kicks ass. And the extras were funny as well.
My only suggestion though was that the animation was sometimes a lil choppy (even on the lower settings), but it didn't have an impact on the rest of the flash overall.

PS, go TPS!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Finally, Episode 6!

It's great to see the Joe Zombie story continue after three years of waiting, especially as it was one of the first flashes I saw on NG. The action sequences were amazing (great 3D touches), and fitted well with the music.
I can't wait for episode 7 to come out (so please don't take as long). ;)

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

This series is genious...

And it gets better with each episode! The action sequence (without ruining it for anybody) was superb, and true to both Mario and Sonic games. The timing on the comedy was great.
The only snag I thought was that when Toadsworth spoke, there was an annoying noise to represent he was talking. Overall, it was one of the better sprite movies out there, and I can't wait for the next installment.

Angry Dog Angry Dog

Pretty good.

The graphics and animation were top class, and moved very fluidly. Sound quality was excellent, and it was pretty funny as well. Please make a sequel.
By the way, it's "anthropomorphism". ;)

crabs crabs

I love it!

I'm adding this to my favourites! Only problem is I'm gonna have the tune stuck in my head all day, which is gonna get annoying.
Much <3 for Weebl.

SW: Sith Confrontation 2 SW: Sith Confrontation 2

Nice one

I've been waiting for this since the trailer and it did not disappoint me at all. Great animation, art, use of sound, etc. Hope you get front page. :)
PS Go TPS!

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

I &lt;3 Blockhead!

This is definitely the funniest one yet. Blockhead is one of the best series on Newgrounds, and this one doesn't disappoint. Hope the next one is just as good. :)

The Mushroom War The Mushroom War

Hehe, nice one LT.

I really liked it, man. Everything was well done, and it's pretty good for a first movie.

Trunks responds:

Thanks a lot man! Go prodigal sons! :D

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Haha.

I love Blockhead, but this one wasn't as funny as your earlier ones. Still pretty good though.